Cheese production ingredient Salts
Natural, Clean label & Non-GMO Fermented Glucose / Sucrose
The importance for better health and quality food without any chemical residues is gaining more focus on day to day basis and thus natural & clean label products are being produced by Pripurabiotech using selective micro-organisms for Fermentation of Glucose / Sucrose to produce mixture of Organic salts for production of Quality Cheese, Panner and other allied milk proteins.
Fermentation of Glucose / Sucrose as Carbon source is used to produce natural salts of Organic acids. Fermented Glucose / Sucrose is in spray dried granulated powder form, being manufactured through eco-friendly superior and state of the art fermentation techniques using all NON-GMO Inputs.
Fermented Glucose / sucrose (mixture of Organic salts) is useful to produce quality Cheese with enhanced Calcium % in Cheese and also enhanced shelf life.
Fermented Glucose / Sucrose delivers the Functionality needed for Extended in Dairy & Other Food products. Vaishnavi Bio Tech International Limited (100% EoU) Fermented Glucose / Sucrose finding the way into different applications in the Food Industry as Food Additive / Ingredient.
Vaishnavi Bio Tech International Limited (100% EoU) Fermented Glucose enhances the Taste, Texture and Nutritional Profile of Processed Foods and often helps extending the shelf-life of the final consumer Product.
Unique Features of Fermented Glucose / Sucrose:
Fermented Glucose s is very effective and provides excellent texture and taste to the Cheese (Milk Proteins).
- Fermented Glucose maintains neutral pH of the Cheese to facilitate
- Easy acceptance by the body and thus bio available to the Human Body.
- Fermented Glucose provides value addition to the Cheese with
- Enriched bio available Calcium and thus increasing Nutritional value for Cheese.
- Fermented Glucose substantially enhances shelf life of Cheese as it is Manufactured based on Weak Organic Acid whose basic advantage is to enhance shelf life of foods / Beverages and also all kinds of feeds.
- Fermented Glucose is used to manufacture traditional Asia’s sweet “Rasagolla” since decades - Indian delicious sweet.
Applications & Uses:
- Increases tenderness
- Enhances Flavour
- Enhances Nutritional value for Cheese
- Enhances the Texture of all Dairy Products
- Increases the Shelf-Life of the Products
- Environmental Friendly & Natural
- Easy to Handle
Fermented Glucose is available in 20 Kg Bags packed 500 Kg (20 Kg X 25 Bags) per Pallet.